onsdag den 16. oktober 2013

Tuesday

Tuesday we have a trip out and we started with waiting for the bus. But the sun was shining so it´s was fine. The first visit was on Christine Hope´s little shop. She tells us about how she started up. It´s was okay I thing, because we all need to think about how we start and whey.
The 2 visit was on a farm there they also have B&B hotel. They do all the work for them self and take a little hand for the children, mom and dad. I think it was a nice way to live, but it´s hard working, and many times for build a good network up. So they can get money out of it.
The last visit was on wiggly wigglers and it´s was a very god I think. They have a big and very special production with farming there they create compost, and de also has I black wheat production. But this was just 1 part of their business. The other part was flowers and they have a lot of winner prises for that. They was taking about they used social media to come out I the world for selling there flowers. I think I was the best visit we have this day.
On the night HF YFC was there to join us and we have a god and funny night.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar